The facial skin analysis system utilizes skin care photographic imaging tool that provides clinical measurement of surface and subsurface facial skin conditions, using digital images technologies via RGB visible light, PL polarized light, and UV spectrum. In use by cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical and skin care professionals, the skin analyzer system is a self-contained unit that captures multi-spectral photos of the face, examining the complexion for wrinkles, spots, pores, texture, porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores), UV spots (characteristic of photodamage, typically from overexposure to sun), pigmented spots and acne. Additionally, it grades an individual’s skin features relative to others of the same age and skin type.
- Skindeep makes you look more professional
- It will tell your customers the real condition of their skin
- It provides evidence to your suggestions and promotions
- It helps you sell through real pictures and accurate data
- It helps you build trust and create rapport with your customers