Studies indicate that NINE of the most common tattoo colours are highly absorbed by wavelengths that are found in the PiQo4 laser. In addition to black and red inks (the most common colours), the PiQo4 laser also is highly absorbed by dark and light greens, royal and light blue, yellow, and pink inks. By contrast, the studies indicate that laser systems with one wavelength (such as 532nm or 755nm) or systems with two wavelengths (such as 1064nm plus 532nm) are highly absorbed by only four of the most common inks.
- Tattoos (more tattoo colours than any other system, Traumatic tattoos, Amateur tattoos)
- Pigmented Lesions Treatments (Nevi, Lentigines, Café-au-lait birthmarks, Melasma, and Seborrheic keratosis)
- Only 4-wavelength system with picosecond and nanosecond pulses
- Highest pulse energy — Up to twice the energy of other systems
- Largest spot size for improved speed & depth — Up to 15 mm
- True 600 ps to 8 ns pulse duration — Not “pulse trains”
- Homogenous beam profile for coverage & clearance
- 110-volt for intra-office flexibility & portability
- User-friendly touchscreen, tablet interface
- Made in the USA
General Performance – Flexible and balanced power for multiple wavelengths…
The flexibility of the PiQo4 and 2J systems offered by Zarin Medical are also at the top of their class for a full power range in multiple wavelengths, which means fewer treatments. See the chart below for a full comparioson of other competing machines on the market.
General Performance – With the PiQo4, power and performance are maintained even with larger spot sizes that quickly cover more area
Get the job done faster and easier with larger spot sizes that make treatments a breeze and give your clients faster results, while reducing the amount of time you and your techs much spend on each session.
Tattoo Removal Performance – The Difference is Easy to See…
If you take the time to compare the performance and flexibility of the PiQo4 to any other competing machine on the market, it’s easy to see why the PiQo4 comes out on top.
Tattoo Removal Performance – Treat the Rainbow…
If you’ve ever had the opportunity to use a competing laser device, you may have found your machine did not work well for certain colours. The chart below shows how the system treats the most colours of any system on the market.