PCA educational seminars – Canada
- Do you struggle to sell product after treatments?
- Do you require assistance in selecting the right products for the right patient?
- Are you looking for new ways to market your skin care to your patients?
- Are you looking for ways to broaden your skin care knowledge?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this PCA educational seminar is for you
Holly Amson is an experienced professional aesthetician, nutrition consultant, mentor and educator since 2002, having been with PCA SKIN® since 2004. Holly’s wide range of experience gives her an unique perspective and insight into all types of skincare including the latest in medically backed and scientifically proven methods of protecting and preventing skin imperfections.”
- Durham – September 25th
- Vancouver – October 1st
- Calgary – October 2nd
- Montreal – October 29th
- Ottawa – November 5th
- Toronto – November 1st
- Halifax – November 12th
- TBD (Western Ontario) – November 19th
Space is limited
email@example.com | 416.736.3553 ex.777
Available only to skin care professionals in Canada
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, contacting your regional rep or fill the form below